MAYD delivers meds to your doorstep when you need them the most, 365 days a year. We are building the first telepharmacy platform, offering the best way to get healthcare-related goods in a more convenient, more supportive, and more consultative way. With an investment of €43M from world-class investors, our team consists of serial entrepreneurs and experienced operators who are passionate about helping people get their meds faster.
If you want to work in a truly multicultural and dynamic environment and want to be part of the team – join us on our mission to implement a telepharmacy to make people’s lives a little bit easier.
MAYD is looking for a SEO Manager to join our Marketing Team and help drive organic customer growth.
- Develop and own the SEO content and outreach strategy to improve SERP visibility and qualitative traffic to the Mayd site.
- Define and lead the execution of the SEO roadmap, ensuring a great experience for users coming to our site from search engines.
- Oversee comprehensive reporting of all relevant SEO KPIs and build the right dashboards to track and share performance.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing SEO initiatives in order to identify improvement areas and implement them.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure that technical SEO is prioritised correctly and considered at all stages of website development and production.
- Stay up to date with Google organic search updates and identify how they influence our performance.
- Conduct frequent keyword research to identify new content opportunities for the marketing team and inform the overall site strategy.
- Identify optimisation opportunities and take a hands-on role in implementing changes on the website.
- Deliver high-quality backlinks through outreach campaigns and help develop resources to solicit backlinks.
- Conduct regular experimentation to facilitate learning and application of any insights.
- 4+ years of SEO experience in fast-paced companies and/or agencies.
- Experience using the most popular website crawlers (ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl, and Moz), SEO analysis tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, and SEOptimer), and web analytics software (WebTrends, UserTesting, and Google Analytics).
- Have an advanced understanding of technical SEO, on-site and off-site, from HTML and HTTP all the way to Content and UX.
- Quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots) and reporting tools like Tableau/Looker.
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit and attention to detail.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A steep learning curve from day one with the opportunity to grow your own career together with the team and developing of lasting relationships
- A very open, diverse, inclusive and appreciative corporate culture built on integrity
- Team and company events to build a great team
- A great office in the heart of Berlin, with everything the startup culture has to offer: modern equipment ,daily self-made afternoon snacks, drinks and more