Our vision is to transform presentations, meetings and lectures by turning passive audiences into engaged contributors. We make this possible through our interactive presentation platform where the traditional presentation monologue becomes an inclusive dialogue. We believe in the power of together and that the most successful leaders listen to be heard.
With Mentimeter, users become the best presenter they can be. Meetings become more productive, participants learn more and have fun whilst doing it.
We have more than 200 million users and customers worldwide, on our way of making the world a better place, one presentation at a time.
We're looking for a Sales Engineering Manager to join our SaaS company's sales team. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving technical pre and post sales engagements with our customers, leading the development of technical content, and leading our team of sales engineers in Stockholm.
As a hands-on manager, you will not only oversee the team, but you will also take an active role in technical sales engagements, supporting and educating the sales team, and owning the evaluation stage for security and privacy with customers.
You will lead collaboration with the product department and Legal Counsel. You will also lead the development of technical content and provide mentorship and guidance to the sales engineers. Finally, you will be responsible for the continuous evaluation and optimization of the technical sales process.
As a Sales Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a small team of sales engineers in Stockholm and frequently collaborating with sales engineers at other Mentimeter offices.
- Owning the overall Sales Engineering processes and ways of working at Mentimeter and ensuring that we are best in class.
- Owning the security and privacy evaluation stage during the procurement process with customers
- Leading collaboration with our product department and Legal Counsel to address enterprise customers' needs and requests
- Developing and delivering technical content that supports the sales team's efforts
- Working with sales reps and the product team to identify and address technical customer requirements
- Continuously evaluating and optimizing the technical sales process
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering
- 2+ years of experience being a team lead or manager of a technical sales or sales engineering team
- Strong technical background in SaaS solutions and ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through effective technical sales strategies and tactics
- Familiarity with CRM and sales enablement tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making
Our recruitment process:
1. Introduction interview
3. Competence interview
4. Culture interview
What Mentimeter can offer:
At Mentimeter we can offer a diverse and inclusive work environment supported by smart and driven colleagues. We believe in continuous professional development for all of our colleagues and therefore offer access to a leadership program (including external personal coach) and relevant education to ensure that we continue to be state-of-the-art when it comes to innovating and building Mentimeter. Your place will be in a growing company with lots of career opportunities, working on a beloved product used by more than 200 million people. It’s not all about work though, we also offer a very healthy view on work-life balance.
All of this comes attached with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including pension on ITP level. Once a year we also relocate to exciting places all over the world like San Francisco, Barcelona, Lisbon, Palermo, and Madrid (paid for by us of course). You can read more about our benefits & perks here.
Culture at Mentimeter:
At Mentimeter we believe in giving everyone a voice - regardless of who you are. So we build a platform that does just that. Our platform is not only our product but also our organization. A platform where people feel safe, where differences are embraced, a place where you can have fun. We strongly encourage applicants who are people of color, LGBTQ+, women, people with disabilities, and/or formerly incarcerated people, and a college degree is not strictly required. In order to give everyone a voice, we need to be as diverse as our users.
You can read about our culture here.