Our vision is to transform presentations, meetings and lectures by turning passive audiences into engaged contributors. We make this possible through our interactive presentation platform where the traditional presentation monologue becomes an inclusive dialogue. We believe in the power of together and that the most successful leaders listen to be heard.
With Mentimeter, users become the best presenter they can be. Meetings become more productive, participants learn more and have fun whilst doing it.
We have more than 300 million users and customers worldwide, on our way of making the world a better place, one presentation at a time.
Mentimeter seeks a highly motivated and experienced Account Executive to join our Enterprise sales team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to expand our business and increase revenue by acquiring new enterprise clients. You will work with acquiring customers, building strong relationships, and ensuring their success with Mentimeter.
The Enterprise potential is huge since the love of our product has made it grow to over 200 million users and self-service customers globally. We scale our business in a smart, data-driven, and fast-paced way.
You will work both with inbound inquiries (from companies that have seen the growth of Mentimeter happening in their organization) as well as engaging prospects with data-driven outbound activity.
Core responsibilities for the role:
- Manage and close high-level business in a fast-moving sales environment
- Prospect to generate pipeline opportunities and build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to make informed decisions and persuade others
- Provide accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to improve sales strategies and tactics continually
Some of the resources at your disposal:
- World-class lead generation from the Marketing and Product teams
- Marketing and Sales team to support in analysis and tactics
- Sales Development Representatives to support in lead qualification
- Sales Operations and Enablement function
- An extensive sales tool stack, including professional CRM, sales engagement platform, and data tools.
Skills & Requirements
We believe you have 3+ years working as an Account Executive, preferably in B2B SaaS, in which you have gained the following skills:
- Proven track record in successfully managing your own pipeline and meeting your sales quota.
- A strong will to succeed through collaboration with colleagues, thriving within a tight-knit team.
- Drive and a real passion for the sales craft
- Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to structure your work, prioritize tasks and coordinate internal resources
- Customer and market expertise
What Mentimeter can offer:
At Mentimeter we can offer a diverse and inclusive work environment supported by smart and driven colleagues. We believe in continuous professional development for all of our colleagues and therefore offer access to a leadership program (including external personal coach) and relevant education to ensure that we continue to be state-of-the-art when it comes to innovating and building Mentimeter. Your place will be in a growing company with lots of career opportunities, working on a beloved product used by more than 300 million people. It’s not all about work though, we also offer a very healthy view on work-life balance.
All of this comes attached with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including pension contributions. Once a year we also relocate to exciting places all over the world like Barcelona, Lisbon, Palermo, Madrid, cities South of Toronto (for our Toronto colleagues), and cities in APAC (for our Sydney colleagues), paid for by us of course. You can read more about our benefits & perks here.
Culture at Mentimeter:
At Mentimeter we believe in giving everyone a voice - regardless of who you are. So we build a platform that does just that. Our platform is not only our product but also our organization. A platform where people feel safe, where differences are embraced, a place where you can have fun. We strongly encourage applicants who are people of color, LGBTQ+, women, people with disabilities, and/or formerly incarcerated people, and a college degree is not strictly required. In order to give everyone a voice, we need to be as diverse as our users.
You can read about our culture here.