We’re a transformation consultancy and we exist to reimagine how enterprises operate, making data and AI their competitive advantage. We turn enterprises into data-driven and AI enabled organisations, unleashing business growth and accelerating outcomes.
We have big ambitions for the future. Since we launched October 2021, we’ve grown to over 100 people and are working with some of the UK’s largest enterprises to deliver real transformation.
We’re building an open, collaborative culture and we are always on the lookout for top talent to join us in our next phase of growth. If you’re interested in working on business-defining engagements with some of the brightest minds in the industry, apply below!
We’re committed to building an organisation where everyone can thrive. That’s why we collectively created the following values:
Creating Lasting Impact: We are outcomes focused and results driven.
Championing Each Other: We work strongest as a team and challenge each other respectfully.
Continuously Improve: We are always seeking to improve and reach our full potential.
As a Client Principal you will have a successful background in selling consulting services to large enterprise clients. We are actively growing our client-facing team so your primary focus will be to generate new business and win new logos, developing valuable relationships with decision making CxO level executives to drive sales and ensure account growth.
- Identify, build and develop strong relationships with new and existing enterprise clients, through well rounded prospecting and high activity sales approach.
- Nurture relationships with our strategic partners and identify joint business opportunities
- Identify new cross-sell and up-sell opportunities through the promotion of additional Mesh-AI capabilities in your client base
- Manage the sales process from prospecting and negotiation to supporting growth by owning the sales strategy and staying engaged through delivery to ensure we deliver on our commitments to our clients
- Work with consulting and delivery teams to identify client buying patterns and feed industry insights into go-to-market propositions to shape customer engagements and deliver exceptional business outcomes.
- Work with clients to ensure we can partner in a flexible, agile manner, owning the execution of contracts, draft statements of work and proposals for new sales opportunities, including the tendering of RFI’s & RFP’s.
- Close referenceable business with key stakeholders, always focused on selling outcomes that generate significant business value, that we strive to showcase as a public case study working with Customer comms team and Marketing.
- Accurately forecast business, always setting the right expectations internally with colleagues and externally with clients on mutually agreed close plans
- Ability to lead by example and live our company values: Make an Impact, Continuous Improvement, Champion Each Other.
- Highly motivated, resilient and experienced consulting sales professional with the passion, energy and conviction to take on a new challenge
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of selling and delivering technology consulting engagements to enterprise customers, from prospecting into net new clients to growing existing accounts.
- Excel in a fast-paced quota-driven environment
- Process driven and follows proven best practice to achieve success
- Existing network within target enterprise customers and strategic partners
- Value-driven, fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus & benefits
- A hugely collaborative, diverse and inclusive working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on a growing business
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Flexible working policy to ensure you work where you work best and deliver great outcomes for our clients
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget (Mentors, Career Framework, Delivery forums, Lunch & Learns)
Want to know more? Get in touch with email@example.com. Otherwise apply here.