Mesh-AI is a global data and AI consultancy.We transform enterprises into data-driven and AI enabled organisations, unleashing business growth and accelerating seismic outcomes.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We are backed by Columbia Capital with an initial commitment of $30m to help us grow and scale globally at an unprecedented pace. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from the get-go! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
As an outcome based consulting business solving problems in a holistic, end to end fashion we get to do some transformative things. From revolutionising data strategy & operating models to working on projects ranging from; NLP, Digital Twin, Streaming Architectures to Graph Database capabilities.
We’re all about the why. We show real results through execution - not powerpoint.
Our data engineers build the systems & capabilities that enable us to deliver tangible customer impact.
- You’ll be an integral part of a Mesh-AI team designing & building modern data systems as well as AI enabled applications
- Solve end to end data problems/opportunities at scale
- Empathise with our customers & take them on a journey to success bringing their data strategy to life
- Bridge the gap between business and technology
- Pioneer a data mesh approach
- Engage with your cross-functional squad across discovery & delivery phases of engagements; advisory, design & implementation
- Own the outcome
Requirements (These are || not &&)
- Agile & Lean thinking mindset
- Experience with software engineering best practises applied to data, e.g. automation, testing, contract definition, clean code, CI/CD
- Worked with different cloud platforms & modern data technologies e.g AWS, GCP, Azure, Databricks, Snowflake, Kafka, Spark, Flink
- Good grasp of modern data technology (distributed systems, data streaming, event-based architectures) and how to apply them
- Experience of modern data science techniques; AI, ML, graphs
- Experience with Domain-driven design (DDD) concepts and how they align data and business domains
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Consulting background
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise apply here.