Mesh-AI is a global consultancy that uses data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative outcomes for enterprise organisations.
We make data discoverable, democratized and actionable. We leverage data to design, build and run AI enabled applications that create significant and measurable value.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from day one! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
You’ll not be an island here. We’re going to surround you with industry leading talent who are working towards a shared goal of using AI/ML to deliver maximum business value to our clients. We’re going to be bringing products & solutions to life - your work will see the light of day.
- Own AI/ML domain as part of a cross functional team
- Solve the business problems not just the technical ones - understand our customers, the people & problems they face and design solutions that help them.
- Make contributions to the Artificial Intelligence ecosystem with a concern for possible social and ethical implications.
- Bridging the gap between business and technology; comfortably communicating & managing expectations across customer stakeholder, technology & our own engineering teams.
- Outstanding general purpose skills in AI/ML, and a proven record of applying them to solve business problems
- Impact driven, work proud and eager to have a real positive influence on Mesh-AI, our customers, and your team
- You can put the numbers into a business perspective - You’re a data storyteller
- You are comfortable getting hands-on dealing with the customer and their problems
- Substantial experience with Python and relevant libraries (Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit Learn, Matplotlib)
- Experience with cloud computing ecosystems
- Exposure to & appreciation of software engineering best practices applied to data, e.g., version control, CI/CD
- You own it - You’re OK with making mistakes & learning from them
Nice to Have
- Experience writing production level code
- NLP, time series forecasting, image recognition or deep learning
- PySpark, TensorFlow, OpenCV. spaCy or DVC
- Exposure to MLOps
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise apply here.