Mesh-AI is a global data and AI consultancy. We transform enterprises into data-driven and AI enabled organisations, unleashing business growth and accelerating seismic outcomes.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We are backed by Columbia Capital with an initial commitment of $30m to help us grow and scale globally at an unprecedented pace. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from the get-go! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
As we challenge the traditional approach to data, the delivery of common platforms and shared tooling requirements are imperative to us enabling self-serve capabilities & are the vehicle that allow us to bring new data science, AI & ML opportunities to life.
You’ll enjoy solving complex problems, and have an appreciation for all things infrastructure, reliability, observability, platform and operations engineering.
- You will design & build modern data systems on Azure cloud environments
- Looking at the big picture you’ll see how systems interconnect & relate to each other - using a wide range of tools & approaches to problem solve.
- Help our customers exploit observability benefits to understand and better support microservices architecture
- Bring to life auto-provisioning technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Puppet/Ansible.
- Improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our customer environments
- Work with CI/CD systems to enable automation of infrastructure at scale (pipeline design and best practises)
- Engage with your cross-functional squad across discovery & delivery phases of engagements; advisory, design & implementation
Requirements (These are || not &&)
- Agile & Lean thinking mindset
- Experience on the Azure platform using Azure DevOps for CI/CD
- Good experience of infrastructure as code & configuration tools like Terraform & Ansible for automation
- Have worked within large-scale, highly regulated enterprise environments
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Consulting background
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with email@example.com. Otherwise apply here.