Mesh-AI is a global consultancy that uses data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative outcomes for enterprise organisations.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We are backed by Columbia Capital with an initial commitment of $30m to help us grow and scale globally at an unprecedented pace. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from the get-go! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
We recognise “data” is broad. In order for us to deliver true data transformation we need engineering excellence in our teams that sits beyond just the traditional “data” scene. That’s where you come in:
- Looking at the big picture you’ll see how systems interconnect & relate to each other - using a wide range of tools & approaches to problem solve.
- Help our customers exploit observability benefits to understand and better support microservice architecture
- Improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our customer environments
- Work with CI/CD systems to enable automation of infrastructure at scale (pipeline design and best practises)
- You will design & build modern data systems as well as AI enabled applications
- Engage with your cross-functional squad across discovery & delivery phases of engagements; advisory, design & implementation
Requirements (These are || not &&)
- Agile & Lean thinking mindset
- Experience with software engineering best practises applied to data, e.g. automation, testing, contract definition, clean code, CI/CD
- Worked with different cloud platforms; namely AWS
- Good experience of infrastructure as code, CI/CD tooling & configuration tools like terraform and ansible for automation
- Experience working with monitoring & logging systems, particularly; Kibana, Elasticsearch, Prometheus & Grafana
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Consulting background
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise apply here.