Mesh-AI is a global consultancy that uses data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative outcomes for enterprise organisations.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We are backed by Columbia Capital with an initial commitment of $30m to help us grow and scale globally at an unprecedented pace. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from the get-go! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
As an outcome based consulting business we look for people who enjoy taking a consultative approach to solving problems in a holistic, end to end fashion. We have a highly talented, diverse team; from different backgrounds & with different experiences which we’re keen for you to learn from & will want to learn from you.
You’ll be a change facilitator & enjoy driving through actions with our customers. You naturally step into, not away from, the challenge of navigating complex environments & situations.
You will work with a team of data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, consultants and other specialists to navigate through uncertainty and develop data products that create measurable value.
Data is an exciting and emergent area for product practitioners and this is an opportunity to contribute to a globally growing discipline within a leading organisation.
- Own the outcome
- Contribute to the designing & building of modern data products and AI enabled applications
- Provide expertise in the process of product development, product discovery, how to mitigate risk, understand customer and user needs and measure outcomes
- Work across the entire product lifecycle from discovering problems to delivering data products that solve them
- Bring a clear understanding of how to create effective evidence-based product vision and strategy
- Prioritise around maximal value with an understanding of complexity and risk
- Facilitate organisational transformation solution-ing and execution, understanding how the application of product principles can ensure they get maximum value from our work
- Lead workshops that generate, refine and prioritise ideas, encourage contribution and orchestrate collaboration
- Empathise with our customers & take them on a journey to success
- Bridge the gap between business and technology, continuously developing your understanding across effective and contemporary approaches to innovation, strategy, discovery, lean thinking, agile working, software development and technical practices
- Comfortable with uncertainty with an Agile & Lean thinking mindset
- Experience of product management - working within a software or data intensive domain, working across the product life cycle.
- Come from a relevant background with sufficient technical understanding
- Exposure to broader organisational concerns including typical enterprise challenges and approaches to solving them
- Worked in highly regulated industries such as financial services, insurance, utilities
- Inquisitive and keen to learn, a problem solver with an ability to work from first principles
- Manage & navigate complex stakeholders - adept at ‘conflict’ resolution
- Consulting background or able to demonstrate consulting skills
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with email@example.com. Otherwise apply here.