Mesh-AI is a global consultancy that uses data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative outcomes for enterprise organisations.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We are backed by Columbia Capital with an initial commitment of $30m to help us grow and scale globally at an unprecedented pace. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from the get-go! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
We recognise that data is valuable to our customers at the point of consumption, not in production or storage. Our journey to customer value hinges on us delivering transformative analytics & insight that tangibly help our customers achieve sustained competitive advantage & make informed business decisions.
That’s where our Business Intelligence & Data Visualisation team come in.
- Bring your BI & visualisation skills to our customer conversations - you highlight the benefits & drawbacks of each not just on it’s technological merit but on its ability to drive value in the most effective manner to the use case
- You’ll create interactive dashboards and visualisations and advocate best practices
- You’ll design, build & deploy analytical reporting tools that solve a broad spectrum of enterprise challenges/opportunities
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their problems & decipher where we can make impact
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team of engineers
- Proficient in one or more of the following; Power BI, Tableau, Looker, SiSense, QuickSight
- Knowledge of SQL & other data querying tools techniques
- A history of creating data driven stories for business leaders to inform decision making
- Experience with different cloud platforms & modern data technologies e.g AWS, GCP, Azure, Databricks, Snowflake, Firebolt, Starburst etc)
- Appreciation of software engineering best practises applied to data, e.g. automation, testing, contract definition, clean code, CI/CD
- Agile & Lean thinking mindset
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Consulting background
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with email@example.com. Otherwise apply here.