Mesh-AI is a global data and AI consultancy. We transform enterprises into data-driven and AI enabled organisations, unleashing business growth and accelerating seismic outcomes.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We are backed by Columbia Capital with an initial commitment of $30m to help us grow and scale globally at an unprecedented pace. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from the get-go! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
Mesh-AI is looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join our fast-paced, mega-growth business! The post holder will lead the strategy and production of all Mesh-AI online and offline digital content thought leadership - Website, Blogs, ebooks, Videos, case studies etc …
The purpose of this role is to evolve our brand and narrative true to brand and in line with our strategy as well as the wider business strategy.
Our brand is at the forefront of everything we do and reflects who we are as a business, our mission and values.
We’re a startup, so there’s plenty of room for growth
- Develop our existing brand - keep us miles ahead of the competition
- Work closely with different teams to ensure collateral such as one pagers and presentations look slick and engaging
- Come up with creative ways to showcase our content, through eBooks, infographics and digital imagery
- Conceptualise original and unique designs and illustrations
- Work closely with our BI & Analytics functions to design captivating dashboards for our customers
- Manage a small team of freelance designers
- You’ll be able to work and manage requests from stakeholders across the business
- You will have the ability to both interpret and add value to design briefs
- Ideally experience of working as an in-house design
- A keen eye for detail and craft
- Ability to work under pressure and complete projects on time
- Experience of, or an interest in video and animation (gifs) - filming and editing (Mesh-AI will provide training)
- Complete knowledge of Adobe CC tools
- Experience working with both digital and print • Managing executive stakeholders and non-design stakeholders
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise apply here.