We’re a cutting-edge data and AI consultancy dedicated to transforming large enterprises through innovative, outcome-based services. We are at the forefront of industry disruption, leveraging data-driven insights and artificial intelligence to help our clients achieve tangible business results.
We have big ambitions for the future. Since we launched October 2021, we’ve grown to over 100 people and are working with some of the UK’s largest enterprises to deliver real transformation.
We’re building an open, collaborative culture and we are always on the lookout for world-class talent to join us in our next phase of growth.
We’re committed to building an organisation where everyone can thrive. That’s why we collectively created the following values:
Creating Lasting Impact: We are outcomes focused and results driven.
Championing Each Other: We work strongest as a team and challenge each other respectfully.
Continuously Improve: We are always seeking to improve and reach our full potential.
As the Sales Leader for Mesh-AI, you will be responsible for growing the company's revenue. You will lead a dynamic sales team in our mission to revolutionise the enterprise landscape by developing and executing the sales strategy, forging strong relationships with large enterprise customers, and driving revenue growth through outcome-based consulting services. This role offers a unique opportunity to shape the future of data and AI in large enterprise organisations.
- Sales Leadership: Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing sales team focused on selling outcome-based data and AI consulting services to large enterprise clients, fostering a collaborative and results-oriented culture within the sales organisation.
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with executive leadership to execute the company’s got-to-market sales strategy to achieve revenue targets, identifying new market opportunities and contributing to the overall business strategy
- Customer Engagement: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C-suite executives and decision-makers at large enterprise clients, understanding their challenges and crafting tailored solutions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Revenue Growth: Drive long-term revenue growth by consistently exceeding sales targets and objectives through net new business generation, customer success and reoccurring engagement. Analyse market trends and customer needs to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Market Disruption: Stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for market disruption and innovation.
- Contract Negotiation: Lead contract negotiations, ensuring favourable terms and conditions that protect both the company and the client’s interests.
- Sales Collateral: Collaborate with marketing to develop client and industry specific collateral, presentations, and proposals that effectively communicate the value of our services.
- Performance Metrics: Establish and monitor key performance metrics, providing regular reports and insights to senior leadership.
- Proven track record of at least 5 years of successful sales leadership in a similar enterprise-focused role, preferably within the data and AI consulting industry.
- Passionate about and proven success in building and nurturing high performing teams.
- Strong understanding of data and artificial intelligence technologies, with the ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with senior-level executives.
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented growth mindset.
- Value-driven, fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus & benefits
- A hugely collaborative, diverse and inclusive working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on a growing business
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Flexible working policy to ensure you work where you work best and deliver great outcomes for our clients
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget (Executive Leadership Training, Mentors, Career Framework, Capability Forums, Lunch & Learns)
Want to know more? Get in touch with email@example.com. Otherwise apply here.