We’re a transformation consultancy and we exist to reimagine how enterprises operate, making data and AI their competitive advantage. We turn enterprises into data-driven and AI enabled organisations, unleashing business growth and accelerating outcomes.
We have big ambitions for the future. Since we launched October 2021, we’ve grown to over 100 people and are working with some of the UK’s largest enterprises to deliver real transformation.
We’re building an open, collaborative culture and we are always on the lookout for top talent to join us in our next phase of growth. If you’re interested in working on business-defining engagements with some of the brightest minds in the industry, apply below!
We’re committed to building an organisation where everyone can thrive. That’s why we collectively created the following values:
Creating Lasting Impact: We are outcomes focused and results driven.
Championing Each Other: We work strongest as a team and challenge each other respectfully.
Continuously Improve: We are always seeking to improve and reach our full potential.
Are you a video and digital content producer looking for your next opportunity? We’re looking for a creative individual with solid content creation and videography skills to join our team!
You will be responsible for helping tell stories, both internal and external, through video content and podcasts, suitable for multiple channels. Working closely with our in-house designer and Marketing Team, you will create engaging videos through a mix of animation and piece to camera.
When applying, please share your portfolio.
- Shoot and edit a wide range of video content across internal and external communications
- Work across the business to develop video content to support new business activities and existing customer relationships
- Work with the Marketing team to develop engaging video treatments that are aligned with our brand style and voice
- Oversee management and organisation of video assets
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives to drive growth and high-level engagement.
- Edit the audio for our monthly podcast
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, and a general understanding of After Effects, and Photoshop. Proficiency in Mac OS is a must.
- Technical expertise in video equipment, gimbals, and grip kit.
- Proficient knowledge of studio/interview lighting
- Strong technical knowledge of sound equipment and accessories
- Strong understanding of the production process, including pre and post-production.
- Experience with animation and a desire to develop this skill if needed
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working both autonomously and in collaboration with others
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with email@example.com. Otherwise apply here.