Metaview harnesses data and creates powerful insights that help organizations build amazing teams.
It’s a cliche, but that doesn’t stop it being true: people are the most important thing in any organization. The best organizations know this, and spend 70% of their budget on hiring and rewarding their people. So, how come we continue to make the most important people-related decisions based on guesswork, memory, and feelings, unilluminated by any real data?
The answer is: because it has never been possible to hydrate these decisions with data. Until now.
Metaview is working at the bleeding-edge to create the Talent Intelligence category, so that organizations can enjoy Team and Talent processes that are just as informed by insight and data as other key business areas. Founded by Siadhal and Shahriar after their experiences building teams at Uber and Palantir, we’re starting by capturing and analyzing data from interviews, which have long been the biggest data leak in the entire hiring process.
We’re backed by phenomenal investors in the US and Europe, and our innovative approach has been covered by Forbes, The Times, and The Independent. If you’re inspired by the idea of changing how teams are built for good, we’d love for you to consider joining us on our mission.
About the job
You will join Metaview at an inflectional point. We have dozens of evangelical, happy customers that love our differentiated product and reliably expand their usage over time. We’re now looking to add a founding seller to our GTM team who is passionate about accelerating growth and creating lasting impact.
The current GTM team consists of our co-founder and CEO, a Marketing Lead (ex-YouTube and Plaid), and ops generalists (ex-Uber, Bain). You’ll be the first person dedicated to taking creative approaches to generating pipeline and demonstrating Metaview’s abilities to our prospects: ambitious leaders at tech companies that are obsessed with building world-class teams.
You will report directly to Metaview’s co-founder and CEO, and will work with him and the rest of the team to define the go-to-market motion that will power us to our next stage of growth.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Helping us build this new category in the minds of leaders at high-performing tech companies.
- Growing pipeline by outbound targeting CTOs, VPs of Eng, and Technical Recruitment leaders with compelling messaging that conveys our narrative concisely.
- Interacting with senior leaders and hiring managers at companies ranging from 200 person startups, to multi-billion dollar public companies. You’ll need to engage in both technical and business-oriented conversations with total credibility.
- Work closely with the rest of the GTM team on messaging, positioning, channels, collateral, and qualification criteria. Building towards a playbook for when we extend the GTM team further.
- Maintain strong relationships with prospects even over longer sales cycles, through direct communication and social presence.
- Making sure the insights you are gathering as part of your process are being fed back into the business in an intelligent way, so we can continue to improve our GTM and our product based on quality information.
- You have a strong track record of success, academically and/or professionally.
- You’re committed to creating a strong foundation for an impactful career in SaaS sales.
- You are excited about being a central part of creating a disciplined sales culture in order to achieve stand-out growth.
- World-class communication skills across email, conversations, and presentations.
- A relationship-builder, who works backwards from the customer in every interaction.
- Highly curious and product-minded. You will seek to understand everything about our product and our customers so you can consult and challenge with credibility and confidence.
- 2-4 years experience working as a Consultant, AE, BDR or SDR (or similar customer-facing role), focusing on demanding customers in the tech industry. Bonus points if you have experience working with technical customers.
Benefits & Perks
- Equipment - choice of MacBook, peripherals, and product subscriptions for work.
- Unlimited time off - you should feel empowered to take as much time off as you need.
- Retreats - quarterly retreats for everyone to get together.
- Books - 100% reimbursement on work-related books.
- Global offices - If you’re not near a hub with a dedicated Metaview office, we’ll get you a WeWork All Access Membership, or equivalent.
- Relocation - We can help you relocate to the UK if needed and can sponsor visas.
- Remote - We work with Remote.com to hire locally.
- Stock options - We offer competitive salaries and stock options based on skills and growth rate. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Culture - you’ll be surrounded by people at the top of their game, building something that is difficult, and that truly matters. We have a high-trust, mature culture that prioritises impact AND fun. Life’s too short to not have both.