We have several positions open for our newly formed teams
To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are building up the new business domain Vehicle Integration with new product development teams. These teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver: How do passengers authenticate themselves in the vehicle without a driver? How to ensure a safe cabin at all times during boarding and during the ride? Which content should be displayed at the vehicle screens to provide a safe and informative user experience for the passenger?
Join us if you want to solve these challenges in an agile and customer-driven environment. We are looking for the following embedded engineering roles:
- Senior/Lead Contributors: You support the team with expert knowledge and guidance in embedded engineering, mentor members in your field of expertise and provide direction if needed as part of your daily work
- Individual Contributors: Within your team, you focus on the development and implementation of everything needed to reach our vision of an AD ridepooling solution
- Chapter Lead: You will have a 50:50 role split between people responsibilities and day-to-day work as a developer. In addition to being hands-on and part of a team, you are responsible for the growth journey and development of your chapter members (chaptees)
Which teams you could join:
- Vehicle Mission: Develops automated vehicle routines across the customer journey.
- Operator Interaction: Builds a platform to inform the passenger about critical incidents and to provide the remote service operator all vehicle details to operate the ridepooling service.
- Vehicle Foundation: Boosts the vehicle feature development process for the three stream-aligned teams by providing platform functionality. Develops modern automated solutions for hardware and software platforms by covering tooling, observability, security, provisioning.
Each team has the necessary roles on board to take full responsibility for the given value streams: from backend and embedded developers to quality specialists, functional safety experts and product owners.
During our first conversation, we will figure out together which team fits best to your profile and experience. You will also get more in-depth information of what to expect when you join.