Join us on a shared journey that matters!
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.
About the team
Your team is building a platform to the fleet operator. You enable the operator to have the possibility to interact with the passenger and vehicle with his own logics and applications.
What you will do
- Define & prioritise product roadmap of the team
- Break down the roadmap into workable pieces for the team
- Providing product vision and direction to the team
- Stakeholder management with OEM’s and suppliers
- Derive needs of future fleet operators and transfer into technical solutions within the vehicle integration platform
- Define interface logic for operators to integrate fleet management tools towards a vehicle system
- Elaborate legal requirements and boundaries towards possible solutions
- Collaboration with teams within vehicle integration and other domains
- Defining requirements towards OEM’s base vehicle functions
- Telemetry, Incidents, Monitoring, Operator API
What will help you to fulfil your role
- Experience as a Product Owner in technical product development
- Agile, collaborative and visionary
- Understanding of complex system architectures
- Understanding to create requirements from legal perspective and user perspective
- Excellence in stakeholder management
- Experience in startups and automotive connectivity or fleet software area
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Flexible working hours and work arrangements
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for your home office setup
- Four weeks per year of remote work from outside of Germany
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidization of a fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, conferences, and language classes
- Mental health trainings, consultation, and company doctor
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support
- Dog-friendly offices (in our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Apply with a few clicks by uploading your CV or submitting your LinkedIn profile.