Your code on the road! Our team is growing and we have a lot of areas where we need you:
- Mobile Development (iOS & Android)
- Data Science, Data Engineering & Data Analytics
- Backend Development
- Frontend Development
- Cloud Native Development
- Full Stack Development
- Embedded Development
- Devops Engineering
- Algorithm Engineering
Our tech stack includes:
- iOS, Android & Flutter Mobile Platforms
- Scala/Rust containerized Microservices on Kubernetes
- Kotlin, Golang & TypeScript for AWS Lambda based services
- React & GraphQL Web Framework
- Python & AWS Data Platform
- C++ and QT for our embedded hardware
- AWS IoT, DynamoDB, RDS, CDK… in our cloud based infrastructure
What will help you to fulfill your role:
We are looking for all experience levels, from working students to tech leads - as long as you find MOIA interesting, would like to be part of the team, and have an interest in the technologies that we are using - we are happy to receive your application.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn of one or more technologies mentioned above
- Passion for software development and interest in working in agile teams using modern tech stack
- Interest to work on a valuable product, owning your services end to end
- Care about a well maintained, scalable and tested codebase
- Passion for making an impact and creating something useful
- Good communication skills
- Communicate fluently in English
How we work:
- We share a culture where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included
- We constantly adapt our organization to new technologies (modern and diverse tech stack)
- We take bottom-up decisions inside the teams that hold deep and diverse knowledge
- We were born agile (every team decides the agile methods they use)
- We love to learn new things (continuous learning, job rotation, training, and conferences)
- We take responsibility and own the services and products we create
- We collaborate in a hybrid setup
- We dare to try out new things to develop further (team self-selection)
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany (currently, EU citizens can work from other EU countries while other cases are checked individually)
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals, mental unload workshops, and company doctor
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.