What is a Chapter Lead at MOIA?
As a Chapter Lead, you will have a 50:50 role split between people responsibilities and day-to-day work as a developer. In addition to being hands-on and part of a team, you are responsible for the growth journey and development of your chapter members (chaptees).
To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are building up the new business domain Vehicle Integration with new product development teams. These teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver: How do passengers authenticate themselves in the vehicle without a driver? How to ensure a safe cabin at all times during boarding and during the ride? Which content should be displayed on the vehicle screens to provide the passenger with a safe and informative user experience?
During our first conversation, we will figure out together which team fits best you next to your responsibilities as a Chapter Lead. You will also get more in-depth information on what to expect when you join.
For more information about the different teams, please scroll down to the end of the page.
- As Chapter Lead, you enjoy spending up to 50% of your time on very empathetic people leadership tasks – depending on your and your chaptees preferences
- Connect with your chaptees across teams to enable their career development at MOIA.
- Together with the other Chapter Leads in MOIA, you will contribute to enhancements in our culture and organisational setup in times of growth
- Together with other developers of the team, you will research and develop passenger management systems for an autonomously driving mobility service
- Depending on the team you will join, you will develop and maintain the full software stack running on our in-vehicle ECU, from the underlying OS to the applications including HMI, telemetry, and camera stream processing
- Breathe agile working methodologies: you follow DevOps best practices, automated testing, infrastructure as code, continuous deployment, and production observability
- In collaboration with other roles, you will be responsible for fair and unbiased salaries across your chapter
- You have experience in leading people, taking care of their career growth
- You have previous experience in attracting and retaining talent
- Feedback in general and specific in pairing and code review is important for you
- You have a working knowledge with C++, having touched Python, or Go is beneficial
- Knowledgeable with some of the utilized software stacks like Yocto and ROS2
- Experience with the Linux platform as both user and developer
- Bonus points if you are familiar with ARM-based SBCs, communication protocols like MQTT, SOME/IP, and RTSP, and/or SiL and HiL testing integrated into CI/CD
- Working knowledge with a leading cloud provider such as AWS is a plus