Join us on a shared journey that matters!
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.
About your team:
You’ll be part of the Product Team that manages product strategy, development, & business analytics. We are a cross-functional team of leaders and domain experts, passionately striving to transform future mobility in cities. We value open communication, constructive discussions and prioritize collaboration and knowledge exchange within the team and across teams.
What you will do:
- Work daily with our Chief Product Officer on creating the future of mobility. Coordinate, support, and advise on all things in product leadership.
- Take responsibility for our Initiatives – our key projects for product innovation
- Moderate meetings and workshops to ensure an efficient collaboration
- You own the budget & headcount forecasts process for the product organization.
- Coordinate measures on behalf of the product leadership team
- Support product teams on operational challenges
- Research and evaluate potential future opportunities in the mobility market
- Facilitate internal & external stakeholder management
What will help you in your role:
You are comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, love solving complex problems, are keen on managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds, are excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Excellence: You can create a shared understanding to ensure your prioritization is aligned and understood by all relevant stakeholders.
- Analytical Mindset: You understand complex challenges and propose potential measures quickly.
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions and resolve issues effectively. Coordinating multiple and diverse set of tasks comes easy to you.
- Excellent communicator & coordinator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re communicating complex information. Plus, you are not afraid of asking a lot of questions to refine your understanding.
- Domain Insights: You have a basic technical understanding of digital product development and understand dynamics in the mobility sector.
- Fluent communication in English – German is a plus
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all of the requirements for the role yet. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Flexible working hours and work arrangements
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for your home office setup
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidization of a fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, conferences, and language classes
- Mental health trainings, consultation, and company doctor
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support
- Dog-friendly offices (in our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Apply with a few clicks by uploading your CV or submitting your LinkedIn profile.