Join us on a shared journey that matters!
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.
About the team
You’ll be part of our Service Area & Stop Network Optimization Team, which is driven by the pursuit of the perfect rendezvous between passengers and vehicles.
We are a cross-functional team of engineers and domain experts, passionately striving to improve operational service quality and efficiency by optimizing our service areas and their stop networks. We provide an intelligent piece of software that requires minimal user interaction and supports decision-making with automation. Our mission is to deliver a world-class customer experience that’s simply stunning.
We live by the saying: “you build it, you run it”. We strive for calm nights and weekends without incidents by delivering software with the highest engineering quality. We value open communication, constructive discussions and prioritize collaboration and knowledge exchange within the team and across teams.
What you will do
- Enable the team to build a world class, intelligent product to create, improve and maintain a Service Area and Stop Network for a mobility provider
- Use different insight sources (data, user research, UX research) to identify potentials with an impact towards our mission, strategy and measurable goals
- Bring the business perspective to the team from discovery to delivery and impact evaluation
- Prepare and prioritize new features as epics and stories for planning and refinement meetings within the team
- Represent the team within the Product Community
- Strive to deliver the best possible MOIA experience for our customers AND our drivers
- Create alignment within the team, as well as with other teams to manage dependencies and timelines for cross-team functionalities
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to extend our Stop Network with collaboration partners such as supermarkets and hotels
- Be in close contact with our operational partners (the Stop Network Managers) in regular onsite and offsite formats
What will help you to fulfill your role
You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving complex problems, are keen on managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds, are excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Excellence: You mastered the skill to find the balance between business, stakeholder and user needs. You are able to create a shared understanding to ensure your prioritization is aligned and understood by all relevant parties. Former experience in B2B products and the integration of 3rd party software are a plus.
- Visionary: You think big, craft compelling visions for your ideas and understand what makes your products commercially viable (or not).
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions and resolve issues effectively.
- Excellent communicator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re communicating complex information. You inspire people by translating your in-depth domain expertise into clear and straightforward language. Plus, you are not afraid of asking a lot of questions to refine your understanding.
- You have basic technical understanding of software systems, but let the team figure out architecture and implementation
- Fluent communication in English – German is a plus
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Stefanie directly.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Flexible working hours and work arrangements
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for your home office setup
- Four weeks per year of remote work from outside of Germany
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidization of a fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, conferences, and language classes
- Mental health trainings, consultation, and company doctor
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support
- Dog-friendly offices (in our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Apply with a few clicks by uploading your CV or submitting your LinkedIn profile.