Join us as a Product Owner (m/f/d) in our Shift Execution team on a shared journey that matters!
The shift execution team solely focusses on automation and optimisation around the topic of our drivers shifts and the dependent resources. We benchmark ourselves against driver productivity, operational efficiency as well as a high driver satisfaction. We are a cross-functional and diverse team of engineers and domain experts passionately solving our user needs with a strong focus on business goals. We live by the saying: “you build it, you run it”. We strive for calm nights and weekends without incidents by delivering software with the highest engineering quality. We value open communication, constructive discussions and prioritise collaboration and knowledge exchange within the team and across teams.
What you will do
- Set a benchmark for state of the art work applications for Drivers and operational staff members in our Shift Execution Team
- Focus on automation first to reduce manual efforts and increase efficiency
- Support our Drivers best during their work day with a reliable and stable mobile app that is also fun to work with
- Enable our Hub Service Center, which supports our Drivers during their shifts and solve critical issues efficiently with our streamlined backoffice web application
- Be in close contact with our operational partners and users in regular formats and on-site Hub visits
- Enable and inspire the team to understand the problems our users are facing and the business goals we have to create innovative solutions
What will help you to fulfill your role
- You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving complex problems, are keen in managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds, are excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Excellence: You are highly interested and empathic in regards to the needs of our Drivers and operational staff with the ability to translate their needs into solutions that are contributing to our business goals. Former experience in UX and User Research or in B2B products are a plus.
- Visionary: You think big, craft compelling visions for your ideas and understand what makes your products commercially viable (or not).
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions and resolve issues effectively.
- Strong communication skills: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re communicating complex information. You inspire people by translating your in-depth domain expertise into clear and straightforward language. Plus you are not afraid of asking a lot of questions to refine your understanding.
- Fluent communication in German and English - both is required
- Ability to work in an constantly changing environment
- Dedicated Product Management experience is a plus, but not required
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany (currently, EU citizens can work from other EU countries while other cases are checked individually)
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals, mental unload workshops, and company doctor
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 250 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.