Join us as a Flutter Developer (m/f/d) in our Shift Execution Team on a shared journey that matters!
The shift execution team solely focusses on automation and optimization around the topic of our drivers shifts and the dependent resources.
Among other things we provide the drivers and vehicle managers with our Operations app to support them in their typical daily work. We benchmark ourselves against driver productivity, operational efficiency as well as a high driver satisfaction. We are a diverse team of Backend and App Developers, Quality Specialists and Designers with all different kinds of strengths and characters. We always support each other and strongly believe that a team works best as a collective.
What you will do
- You will work in a bottom-up managed, autonomous, cross-functional team that will continuously test new ideas and evaluate their potential.
- You and your team will work like a startup and take ownership of the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation, quality assurance and maintenance.
- Participate in hub visits and collect direct feedback from our users.
- Use the latest technologies and features the Flutter framework has to offer.
- Make the Operations app your baby. Develop new features that our drivers love. Take care of build processes. Support and fix bugs that may occur in day-to-day operations. Enhance our tooling and logging to ensure stable operations.
- In short, an exciting and varied field of activity awaits you.
We believe in Flutter’s potential to be a reliable technology for mobile applications while increasing productivity.
You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving problems, are eager to share your knowledge, are excited to work in high-performance teams, and can thrive in a start-up culture. Besides that, you:
- have a bright mind, but stay humble
- know your Git and pubspec
- speak English & Dart, maybe German as well
- don’t fear platform channels
- have a few years of programming experience
- like to interact with fellow Developers, Product Owners, Designers and other Stakeholders
- call the Flutter SDK your home, but get your drinks served in pub.dev
- like to share your knowledge (mobile tech meetups or conferences anyone?)
- care about a well maintained, scalable and tested codebase
- have a certain eye for product- and UI-quality as well
- ideally have some Android ecosystem knowledge as well
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Veronica directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.