Join us as an (Senior) Agile Coach (m/f/d) in our Vehicle Integration Domain on a shared journey that matters!
We have several positions open for our newly formed teams
To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are building up the new business domain Vehicle Integration with four product development teams. These teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver. In this domain MOIA works closely together with our mother company Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. We see bringing together the world and processes of automotive engineering with MOIA’s software centric digital product focus as a key element for our joint success. How to benefit from two distinct and highly successful cultures? How to enable collaboration across domains?
Which product-development teams you would interact with:
- Vehicle Mission: Develops automated vehicle routines across the customer journey
- Cabin Safety: Provides a real-time video stream of the cabin to the remote service operator and actions to interact with the vehicle
- Operator Interaction: Builds a platform to inform the passenger about critical incidents and to provide the remote service operator all vehicle details to operate the ridesharing service
- Vehicle Foundation: Is responsible for updating our vehicle software over-the-air (OTA), ensures security aspects for the `teams and builds tooling for rapid feature development
Each team includes the necessary roles to take full responsibility for the given value streams: from backend and embedded developers to quality specialists, functional safety experts and product owners.
During our first conversation you will get more in-depth information of what to expect when you join.
About the Agilist team
We are a diverse team of Agile Coaches (a.k.a. Agilist) that complement each other with our different strengths and personalities. We are very passionate about empowering an agile culture of transparency, experimentation, feedback, and continuous value delivery to make MOIA and its product successful. We believe in supporting each other and value collaboration, knowledge sharing, learning and individual development.
What you will do
- Embrace, model, and foster a culture of agile thinking and facilitate continuous reflection on our ways of working
- Spread knowledge about agile methodologies, values, and best practices in an automotive context and promote incorporation into our daily work
- Work closely with management, business stakeholders, project managers, product development teams and individuals to:
- support teams to thrive in a flexible, innovative, and dynamic work environment and navigate the uncertainty that comes with that
- identify the needs and ensure the psychological safety required to create customized inspect and adapt practices
- foster communication and collaboration in/between Vehicle Integration teams and other departments
- promote reflection and management of dependencies in/between the teams to enable joint feature development
- drive collaboration towards a shared vision while playing an active role in developing a growing agile organization
What will help you to fulfill your role
You believe in our vision to return the cities to the people. You live agile values, love developing groups and people, are excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a dynamic scaling startup culture.
- seasoned experience in different team and organizational setups (e.g. semi-Agile environments, meeting cross ways of fixed scope and iterative working)
- courageous to raise issues and drive change while acknowledging existing constraints transparently
- in-depth experience in coaching Product development teams and adapting agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, Lean, SAFe/scaling frameworks) in an automotive context
- previous delivery experience in non-Agile role or responsibility for product outcomes (e.g product/project/program management)
- act based on agile values with a customer and stakeholder-driven mindset
- strong facilitation, coaching, team dynamics and organisation design skills
- cross-industry and cross-cultural management knowledge and skills
- strong systemic investigation and elicitation skills
- excellent communication skills in English (business proficiency) and German (conversational required, fluent is nice to have)
- desirably you have experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello) and remote working tools (Miro, Microsoft Teams etc.)
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Veronica directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.