Join us as a Working Student (m/f/d) in our Analytics Platform Team on a shared journey that matters!
The Analytics Platform aims to guide, empower and enable teams to trust and work with high quality data. This enables the other teams at MOIA to foster a data culture and create data-driven products. To achieve this goal, we are working with metadata that is produced by our entire technology stack and provide metadata services, reportings, standards, and best practices. We are basically the knowledge hub for data and working with data at MOIA.
Job responsibilities and your future projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests and skills.
What will help you to fulfill your role
- You are currently enrolled in a full-time Masters Program
- You are experienced with Python or TypeScript
- You know how to query a database, for example using SQL
- You are interested or experienced in areas such as data engineering, data analysis or cloud services
- It would be a plus if you also worked with Go or Rust
- You are proficient in English
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
We are a diverse group of mostly students, who are curious, motivated and always eager to learn new things. We are a community of approx. 20 people, living in Hamburg and Berlin. We get together once per quarter to discuss different topics like sharing projects from our daily work or just for a coffee chat.
As a Working Student, you will be working on challenging projects with high impact. You work together with your team, who will help you to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional development.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.