Join us as a UX Researcher (m/f/d) in our Design team on a shared journey that matters!
About the team
We are a diverse team of brand-/communication-/ and product designers, UX Researchers (UXR) and UX Designers with all different types of strengths and characters. We always support each other and strongly believe that a team works best as a collective. As the design team we pride ourselves to always bring in the interests of our customers into our interdisciplinary teams and products.
UXR @MOIA is based in the design team. We're enablers, supporting designers and the cross-functional product teams. We work on each of MOIAs products as well as our upcoming autonomous MOIA service. We're curious by nature and we love learning about our users. With a strong feedback culture, we very much believe in the excellence of team work.
What you will do
- Plan, design, conduct and share – you will engage in the end to end research process from stating the research questions to insights sharing. Together with our UX- and Product Designers you will conduct studies across all of our software and hardware products
- Review and analyze – you will translate data into actionable insights
- Enable – lower the hurdles for our product teams to conduct their own research
- Educate – together with our Data Analysts you give context to data and user behaviour to help teams understand and make better decisions on product development
- Interdisciplinary team – work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our upcoming initiatives
What will help you to fulfill your role
- The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work in high-performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
- You have successfully completed your academic studies, in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, or related field.
- Have several years of relevant professional experience and a strong knowledge of the strengths and limitations of different UX research methods and when to apply them.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing your preferred research methods and successfully conducted studies
- Ability to handle and organize multiple priorities in an agile product team
- Experience with research hardware and (software-) tools and collaborative tools
- Fluent communication in English, German would be a plus
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.