Join us as a Senior Brand Strategist (m/w/d) in our Brand team on a shared journey that matters!
We are a diverse brand team of strategists, managers, designers and writers dedicated to shaping MOIA into a sustainable and engaging mobility brand with a best-in-class customer centric brand experience.
What you will do
- Develop and evolve a common and clear brand strategy in line with our corporate strategy that particularly appeals to city tenders
- Push our brand to a bigger scale for B2B / B2G / B2C and within the Volkswagen group as well as position MOIA as an attractive employer
- Grow and sustain brand equity – develop, implement, coordinate and execute brand marketing activities and brand-building concepts to communicate and anchor our brand values, purpose and mission
- Drive brand awareness, consideration and conversion
- Collaborate closely with our strategy teams and work cross-functionally to develop campaigns and coordinate efforts with marketers in design, corporate events, content, communications, demand generation and product marketing
- Measure and interpret brand performance, brand campaign effectiveness and brand equity with a focus on brand ROI KPIs
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to help make and support brand decisions
- Create brand roadmaps, artifacts, events and workshops
- Guide brand managers and enable them to adapt and execute our brand strategy in their areas of responsibility
What will help you to fulfill your role
- Several years of experience in brand strategy, brand management, brand building processes, brand marketing and project management
- You have successfully completed your academic studies in business, brand management, marketing communication or similar fields
- Experience in the above-mentioned fields especially in the B2B context
- Outstanding strategic-conceptual thinking
- Experience in briefing and leading agencies
- Creative mindset, ability to make the most of consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Enthusiasm for mobility and technology
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.