To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are building up the business domain of Vehicle Integration with new product development teams. These teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver: How do passengers authenticate themselves in the vehicle without a driver? How to always ensure a safe cabin during boarding and during the ride? Which content should be displayed on the vehicle screens to provide a safe and informative user experience for the passenger?
The Vehicle Mission team is taking care of synchronizing the planned destinations for a vehicle between our backend and the devices inside the vehicle. We do this for our classic fleet operating in Hamburg and Hanover and o. For the latter we are also building and integrating embedded components running inside the vehicle. and ensure a safe and smooth ride experience.
What will help you to fulfil your role
- You have solid knowledge of software architecture, implementation, and testing principles
- You have worked with C++ 11/14 or later, having touched Python is beneficial
- You have experience with the Linux platform as both user and developer on multicore ARM-based SoCs
- You are familiar with some of the utilized communication protocols like MQTT and SOME/IP
- You are familiar with SiL and HiL testing integrated into CI/CD
- You worked in industries with high reliability and quality demands (automotive, medical, aerospace, or similar), for example with ASPICE, ISO26262, homologation
- You have previously collaborated with external stakeholders (interface alignments, troubleshooting)
- You like to think analytically and have problem-solving skills as well as the ability to take a “customer” point of view
- You have a DevOps mindset and knowledge of Docker
- It would be a nice-to-have if you previously worked with ROS/ROS2 or AUTOSAR
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Ben or the hiring manager Martin directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on Twitter to find out more about our hiring process.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.