Join us as a Product Owner Pricing (m/f/d) on a shared journey that matters!
You’ll be part of our Pricing team, which makes sure that we set the right prices representing the value of specific trips for our customers as well as the efficiency of our service and sustainability of our business model. The prices which are set in our system are crucial factors for our customers as part of their decision making process on whether they want to book a ride with us (again and again). Thereby, the team is one of the key enablers of MOIA’s future success. Obviously, the large leverage of the pricing team comes with great responsibility so we are looking for a team member who will support us in bringing the future of shared mobility to the cities.
We are a cross-functional team of developers (GO), data scientists, data engineers and domain experts, passionately striving to improve our service quality. We live by the saying: “you build it, you run it”. We strive for calm nights and weekends without incidents by delivering software with the highest engineering quality. We value open communication, constructive discussions and prioritize collaboration and knowledge exchange within the team and across teams.
What you will do
- Master the balancing act between delivering the right prices at the right time for our customers while having the company’s perspective and revenue targets in mind
- Make valuable and meaningful product prioritization decisions to support building the most valuable features for our customers
- Being in this central role, you shape and impact the domain strategy together with your stakeholders to contribute to our company goals and targets
- Use different insight sources (data, user research, prototyping) to identify potential with an impact towards our mission, strategy and measurable goals
- Prepare and prioritize features such as epics and stories for planning and refinement meetings within the team
- Collaborate closely with the Tech Lead of the team to balance technical and business critical responsibilities, which ensures you are building a stable & high-quality product
- Represent the team within the Product Community
- Strive to deliver the best possible MOIA experience for our customers
- Create alignment within the team, as well as with other teams to manage dependencies and timelines for cross-team functionalities
What will help you to fulfill your role
You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving complex problems, are keen on managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds, are excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Excellence: You master the skill to find the balance between business, stakeholder and user needs. You can create a shared understanding to ensure your prioritization is aligned and understood by all relevant parties.
- Visionary: You think big, craft compelling visions for your ideas and understand what makes your product commercially viable (or not).
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions and resolve issues effectively.
- Excellent Communicator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re communicating complex information. You inspire people by translating your in-depth domain expertise into clear and straightforward language. Plus, you are not afraid of asking a lot of questions to refine your understanding.
- You have basic technical understanding of software systems, but let the team figure out architecture and implementation
- Fluent communication in English is required, German is a plus
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Veronica or the hiring manager Julez directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully covered) and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on Twitter to find out more about our hiring process.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.