Join us as a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) Autonomous Driving in the Project & Portfolio Management Team on a shared journey that matters!
The Project & Portfolio Management Team is responsible to bring the future to the road. Be it making the autonomous driving goals become reality or refining existing operations for customer experience and operational efficiency. We truly strive for excellence and bring together all at MOIA to achieve these goals.
What you will do
- Coordinate the development and validation of autonomous mobility services in a complex project environment.
- Guide projects with your colleagues & stakeholders. Dive into the world of digital product development, automotive, and autonomous tech.
- Be an architect and build project organizations and structures to realize projects linking both digital product and vehicle development effectively.
- Collaborate with our senior leadership and reach out to all areas of our company to serve as a first point of contact for our strategic projects.
- Work with leading international partners in autonomous driving.
- Get involved in the dialogue with stakeholders, understand requirements and manage expectations.
- Build networks and inspire people. You are a beacon in many-faceted situations. You manage and bring people together.
What will help you to fulfill your role
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work with high-performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture collaboration with enterprise structures.
- Broad experience in managing complex innovation projects incorporating digital product development, integration and roll-out.
- A good understanding of transport operations and autonomous driving.
- Make hard things simple: Use direct communication to make the complex world of projects a joy and act as a translator between disciplines, companies and cultures to ensure a common understanding at any time.
- Be a coordinator: Bring people together for joint decision-making and guide them to efficient execution while handling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- You offer structures and processes to secure an efficient working environment and balance out changes in an ever-changing project environment with tight deadlines.
- Friendly & clear communicator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re delivering difficult news.
- Fluent in English and German.
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Benjamin or the hiring manager Simon directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. Also, we are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on Twitter to find out more about our hiring process.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.