Join us as a Senior People Business Partner (m/f/d) in our People & Relations team on a shared journey that matters!
We, the People & Relations Team, are a colorful and strong team consisting of 18 professionals located in Berlin and Hamburg supporting the company in three different focus teams: Recruiting, Operations and Business Partnering. We strive for top-services, scalable concepts and frameworks and a positive and appreciative culture.
What you will do
- You take responsibility as an expert for one or more core HR modules, i.e. learning & development, career planning, leadership development, compensation & benefits, etc. and bring the company to the next level in its field
- You drive and implement programs, initiatives and solutions in your assigned area and work closely together with our people managers to support in their daily leadership work and our organizational needs and growth
- You are a relevant strategic partner to your stakeholders and provide relevant concepts strategies and solutions to them
- You understand the needs of your business areas when it comes to organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and capability assessment and connect strongly with all relevant people to drive future scale and growth of the business
- As a change agent, you understand and communicate the relevant perspectives of change and accompany the process to secure its optimal outcome
What will help you to fulfil your role
- You have several years of relevant work experience as Business Partner or alike in HR
- You enjoy stepping into different roles as sparring partner, advisor, coach and find solutions for individuals as well as the organization
- You can derive strategic people goals from business targets
- You are interested in providing learning opportunities to the organization
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration (nice to have: experience or interest in tech & product environment).
- You are truly interested in people and supporting them in their individual growth
- Systemic Coaching background is a plus
- Fluent in English
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role since we are looking for a diverse range of experiences, skills, and interests. We are certain that there will be something for everyone because we are working on such a variety of tasks and embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach Patty from our People & Relations team directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.