Join us as an Agile Coach (m/f/d) on a shared journey that matters!
We are a diverse team of Agile Coaches (a.k.a. Agilists) that complement each other with our different strengths and personalities. We are deeply passionate about empowering an agile culture of transparency, experimentation, feedback, and continuous value delivery to make MOIA and its product successful. We believe in supporting each other and value collaboration, knowledge sharing, learning and individual development.
What you will do
- Embrace, model, and foster a culture of agile thinking and facilitate continuous reflection on our way of working.
- Work closely with product development teams and individuals to enable them in self-organization, collaboration, and transparent communication, as well as managing dependencies in and in between the teams.
- Spread knowledge about agile methodologies, values, and best practices and promote incorporation into our daily work.
- Design and moderate team sessions and workshops, foster communication and knowledge sharing.
- Support cross-team and cross-domain collaboration that are working together on features.
- Enable teams to thrive in a flexible and dynamic working environment.
- Play an active role in developing a growing agile organisation by improving communication throughout organisational levels and helping to collaborate towards a shared vision.
- Work closely with management on improving communication and collaboration between product development teams and other departments.
What will help you to fulfill your role
You believe in our vision to return the city to the people. You live agile values, love developing groups and people, are excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a dynamic culture.
- Seasoned experience in different teams and organizational setups
- In-depth experience in coaching Product development teams, adapting agile methodologies (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, Lean) and scaling those concepts in a growing organisation.
- Act based on the agile values and with a customer-driven mindset.
- Courageous to raise issues and drive change.
- Strong facilitation, coaching, team dynamics and organisation design skills.
- Motivated to solve impediments pragmatically and find ways to support collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in German is a plus.
- Desirably you have experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence) and remote working tools (Miro, Zoom, Microsoft Office etc.).
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.