Join us as a Brand Management Intern (m/f/d) in our Brand team on a shared journey that matters!
Ready to dive into the exciting world of brand management? Here's your chance! As a Brand Management Intern, you'll be at the heart of our dynamic team, contributing to everything from strategic campaigns to brand event and creative content. We're seeking for someone who shares our passion for branding, embraces creativity, excels in organization, and thrives in an adaptable environment.
At MOIA, we believe that ridepooling can make our cities more livable, safer and more beautiful. As a partner of cities, we therefore work closely with public and private mobility partners to make urban mobility so demand-oriented, flexible and comfortable that the mobility turnaround succeeds together.
If you're a full-time student in brand management, marketing, or a related field, we'd love to welcome you aboard. Don't worry if you don't meet every criterion – let's chat and explore this journey together!
The role and your impact at MOIA
- Contribute to the development and execution of brand strategies and campaigns.
- Assist in market research to identify trends, customer preferences, and competitive landscape.
- Support the planning and coordination of brand events, cooperations, product launches, and promotional activities.
- Assist in creating and curating content for various marketing channels, including social media, website, and print materials.
- Help manage relationships with external partners and agencies.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop visual assets aligned with the brand identity as well as maintain a repository of marketing assets, images, and content.
- Assist in preparing presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitors' activities to suggest innovative ideas and participate in brainstorming sessions to generate creative ideas for brand development.
- Provide support in managing brand usage rights and facilitating buyouts.
- Assist in the organization and coordination of meetings, including those related to brand discussions and brainstorming sessions.
What will help you to fulfill your role
- You are currently enrolled as a full-time student in an advanced semester in brand management, marketing, creative communication or a related field.
- Strong German and English communication & written skills that let you convey ideas with impact.
- Organizational abilities that empower you to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Creativity and open-mindedness, driving you to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt within a dynamic environment and a collaborative mindset, making you a valued team player.
- Basic design appreciation, especially for visual elements and familiarity with major social media platforms, amplifying your reach.
- Basic research skills that help you gather pertinent information efficiently.
- You are proficient in using MS Office applications and ideally have had initial experience with various ticketing systems.
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role since we are looking for a diverse range of experiences, skills, and interests. We are certain that there will be something for everyone because we are working on such a variety of tasks and embrace individual growth at MOIA.
We are diverse group of mostly students, who are curious, motivated and always eager to learn new things. We are a community of approx. 20 people, living in Hamburg and Berlin. We get together once per quarter to discuss different topics like sharing projects from our daily work or just for a coffee chat.
As a Working Student, you will be working on challenging projects with high impact. You work together with your team, who will help you to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional development.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Patty directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.