Join us as a Product Owner (m/f/d) in our Cabin Safety Team on a shared journey that matters!
To make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality we are growing in the business domain of Vehicle Integration with product development teams. These agile teams develop the applications and tools needed to enable autonomous passenger management within our MOIA vehicles in a world without a driver: How do passengers authenticate themselves in the vehicle without a driver? How to always ensure a safe cabin during boarding and during the ride? Which content should be displayed on the vehicle screens to provide a safe and informative user experience for the passenger?
The Cabin Safety team is one of four teams in the Vehicle Integration domain that is building a platform to perform automated cabin surveillance and safety checks which has been done by the driver previously. The features owned by the team are distributed over embedded and backend software and must consider functional safety requirements.
What you will do
- Understand the overall product and derive the product vision and direction for the cabin safety team
- Define & prioritize the product roadmap together with the team
- Break down the roadmap into workable backlog items in close collaboration with the team
- Enable and inspire the team to understand the problems our customers and users are facing and the business logic we need to create innovative solutions for
- Understand needs of fleet operators during an autonomous ride and enable the teams to transfer them into technical solutions within the vehicle integration platform
- Align user journey and required interactions with the features of the team
- Elaborate legal, quality and safety requirements and boundaries towards workable solutions together with the OEM partner
- Collaborate closely with teams within vehicle integration domain as well as other domains and represent the teams in integration activities
- Takes care of our stakeholder management with OEMs and other partners
- Closely collaborate with suppliers and partners to develop our product
- Follow up the features during vehicle integration campaigns and demonstration to the external stakeholders.
What will help you to fulfill your role
- You are comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, love solving complex problems, are keen in managing multiple stakeholders with diverse backgrounds, are excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a startup culture
- Excellence: You are highly interested and empathic about the needs of our customers and passenger while also understanding the legal perspective with the ability to translate these needs and boundaries into user stories that are contributing to our business goals
- Agilist: In-depth knowledge and experience in the application of agile values and principles and willingness to apply these to the needs of complex, dynamic and ever-changing environments, also with your partners from different industries
- First experience in the automotive industry, further experience with standards such as ISO 26262 or ASPICE, is a plus
- Communicator: You love interacting with different personalities and backgrounds. People enjoy working with you because you communicate well with your team and different stakeholders
- Visionary: You like to see the full picture, craft compelling visions for your ideas and understand what makes your internal products viable (or not)
- Pragmatist: you proved that you get things done, identify problems and are effective in prioritization of challenges to unblock yourself, your team and others
- Fluent communication in English is required, German is a plus
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role. We embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Patty directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.