Join us as a Content & Social Media Manager (m/f/d) in our Corporate Communications team on a shared journey that matters!
The Corporate Communications team is responsible for a wide range of communications, including media, politics and cities. We are looking for support to take social media and content to the next level. For us as a team, it is crucial that we work hand in hand and support each other where needed.
What you will do
- Conception and creation of editorial content for our external communication channels (social media & blog) that is target-group-optimised (B2B/B2G), creative and has a wide reach.
- Researching topics from all areas of the company and creating texts, e.g. for social media or newsletters
- Development of communication strategies
- Conception, support and implementation of content productions (photo & moving image)
- Close cooperation with the entire communications team and marketing team and development of cross-departmental content
- Monitoring and analysis of KPIs to continuously improve our digital communication strategy
- Continuous market observation and identification of trends in the field of digital communications
What will help you to fulfill your role
- Solid professional experience in the field of digital communication, ideally in the mobility or technology industry or agency
- Confident with social media platforms and common CMS systems
- High level of creativity and enjoy trying out new ways of doing things
- Experience in creating video content
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Ability to work in a team and take the initiative
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role since we are looking for a diverse range of experiences, skills, and interests. We are certain that there will be something for everyone because we are working on such a variety of tasks and embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Veronica directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.