Join us as an IT Administrator (m/f/d) in the Digital Workplace team in Berlin on a shared journey that matters!
As an IT Administrator (m/f/d), you will join the Digital Workplace team at MOIA, which connects the workforce through digital technologies and the best-in-breed workplace solutions. We have MDM in place, using Okta for identity management and Microsoft 365 and Slack to collaborate. We run everything in the cloud, avoid on‐premises hardware, and we use SSO and MFA for all services wherever possible. This IT infrastructure provides a solid foundation for growth.
What you will do
- Manage services and tools for the digital workplace
- Provide near-desk support for incidents and service requests
- Support SaaS solutions like Okta, Microsoft 365 & Slack
- Oversee workplace deployment, management, and maintenance
- Handle onboarding/offboarding and IT training
- Collaborate with teams for equipment installation and support
- Contribute to larger IT projects as well as improving IT processes and policies
While we embrace a hybrid work policy, the nature of the IT Administrator role requires onsite presence in our Berlin office to facilitate effective collaboration and support. Due to this, our working abroad benefit might also be more limited than usual.
What will help you to fulfill your role
- Solid experience in IT Support/Helpdesk, with a focus on Apple devices
- Experience in managing remotely deployed devices
- Proficiency in MDM solutions like Jamf, Microsoft Endpoint Management or VMWare Workspace ONE
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365, Okta, Atlassian, Slack, and Miro
- Having experience in scripting and automation is a big plus
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in ticket-based systems & strong customer service orientation
- Effective communication skills in English, German would be a plus
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role since we are looking for a diverse range of experiences, skills, and interests. We are certain that there will be something for everyone because we are working on such a variety of tasks and embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Ben directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.