Join us as a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) in our Routing team on a shared journey that matters!
The Routing team is building MOIA’s routing engine which constitutes an essential part of MOIA's business model. The system helps us to safely guide our ever-growing fleet of vehicles through cities and predict accurate travel times for our passengers.
To enable efficient routing, the team works with the MOIA customized map that serves as a key ingredient for the routing engine but also finds application in various geospatial use-cases and simulations inside MOIA. The importance of efficient and safe routing will grow over the next years, as MOIA starts moving an autonomous fleet on the streets. What a time to join as a Senior Product Manager!
What you will do
- Gain in-depth understanding of MOIA’s challenge to move (autonomous) fleets through cities and empower the team to build impactful, state-of-the-art products to solve those problems
- Create and realize a roadmap that turns our company strategy into a competitive advantage for the future of mobility
- Join forces with the Technical Lead of the team to share technical and business critical responsibilities, which ensures you are building a stable & high-quality product
- Create alignment within the team as well as with other teams in the areas of Navigation, Maps, Pricing etc. to manage dependencies and timelines for cross-team functionalities
- Collaborate with other MOIA teams and external partners on cutting-edge Maps and SDS technology to bridge the gap between our partners and MOIA’s internal capabilities
- Represent the Routing team within the Product Community, sharing your experience in building highly technical products with your peers to elevate each other
What will help you to fulfill your role
You are a technical enthusiast who is confident to dive into discussions with experts in their field, loves solving complex and strategic problems, are keen on managing multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds. It is in your nature to work in high-performance teams and you thrive in a startup culture.
- Excellence: With your vast experience in Product Management, you master the skill to find the balance between business, stakeholder and user needs. You can create a shared understanding to ensure your prioritization is aligned and understood by all relevant parties.
- Visionary: You think big, craft compelling visions for your ideas and understand what makes your products commercially viable. You are excited about bringing business value and can bridge the gap between technical world and business world.
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions and resolve issues effectively.
- Excellent Communicator: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re communicating complex information. You are experienced in adjusting your messaging to different stakeholders and inspire people by translating your in-depth domain expertise into clear and straightforward language. Plus, you are not afraid of asking a lot of questions to refine your understanding.
- Technical Product Management: You have worked with highly technical teams, like backend and algorithm teams. You enjoy discussing complex technical challenges, but let the team figure out architecture and implementation. You have a track record of bringing impactful technical SaaS / API products to life - experience with geospatial products is a plus!
- Fluent communication in English is required, German is a plus
We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all the requirements for the role since we are looking for a diverse range of experiences, skills, and interests. We are certain that there will be something for everyone because we are working on such a variety of tasks and embrace individual growth at MOIA.
In case you have questions regarding your application, you can approach the recruiter Patty directly.
Our benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary (including bonus)
- Hybrid work setup, flexible working hours, and possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs (parenting, care work, volunteering, etc.)
- Budget and monthly expense allowance for home office setup
- Possibility of remote work from outside of Germany for up to 4 weeks per year from over 40 different countries - Connect work & travel!
- Public transport ticket (fully subsidized) for commuting and traveling throughout Germany and discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidized fitness club membership or bike leasing
- Learning environment with continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings and workshops, coaching, conferences, books, and language classes
- Mental health support, 1:1 sessions with external professionals and mental unload workshops
- 30 vacation days, sabbatical and unpaid leave option
- Relocation support with service provider (visa, administration, etc.)
- Dog-friendly offices (at our Hamburg location)
For student & internship positions, we have an adjusted set of benefits. You can find them here.
Be who you are!
We are a member of Charta der Vielfalt and are dedicated to actively fostering a workplace that celebrates and promotes diversity in various aspects such as age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA, we embrace a culture where people are accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
In our commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity, we regularly provide unconscious bias training to all our employees. Furthermore, we continuously strive to enhance our hiring process by ensuring a diverse hiring panel.
To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include your picture, age, address, or any other details that are unrelated to your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Our Future Work model
Since we love to collaborate, it is clear to us that we don't want to become a fully remote company, but we also don't need to spend every day of the week in the office to do a great job.
Our current hybrid work approach focuses on adapting to different needs, including increased flexibility that works best for the teams and the individuals with as much self-determination as possible.
Who we are
At MOIA GmbH, our team of more than 300 employees develops the technical products for our on-demand ridepooling service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At the same time, we want to make the vision of an autonomously driving mobility service a reality and plan to bring the first autonomous MOIA ridepooling vehicle to the streets by 2025.
At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
We aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.