At Mondu, we have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments. We are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Our business will address a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. To do so, we will need to re-invent core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we will need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe.
After a hugely successful initial funding round we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.
Mondu are looking for an Office Manager to manage the relationship with our office provider, WeWork. The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and have the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What you’ll do
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and WeWork
- Manage health and safety regulations for our offices (including covid-19 policies)
- Conduct a significant part of the orientation and onboarding for new hires
- Be the subject matter expert and key point of contact on all office operations, policies and procedures
- Create an amazing place to work for all employees
Who you are
- 2+ years experience within an office management role (incl. vendor management)
- Experience working for a fast paced/rapidly expanding start up
- You speak fluent English and German
- Excellent organisational, communication and data skills with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Ability to listen and a high level of empathy for people’s needs
- Chose to work from home or from our office when needed
- Accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
- 30 vacation days a year
- Competitive salary
- 'Choose your own perks' with 40 euros per month to use with our partner Heyday (including Mobility, Learning, Home, Gaming, Food & Drink)
- Unlimited work contracts
- Free Drinks and snacks
- Extensive visa and relocation package
- Your choice of laptop and equipment
Sounds Good? apply now for the position!?
At Mondu we embrace and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.