At Mondu, we have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments. We are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Our business will address a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. To do so, we will need to re-invent core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we will need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe and the US.
After a hugely successful initial funding round we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.
Mondu are looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with the executive leadership team, the ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and have the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What you’ll do
- Act as a gatekeeper for Senior Management, who can handle confidential information, and be able to make good judgement decisions with excellent communication
- Proactively manage calendars, schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, collaborate with team members
- Support the department in their day to day work and all administrative functions
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and meeting documentation
Who you are
- 3+ years of work experience supporting senior management
- Expert level Microsoft Office: Powerpoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Excellent IT skills – highly competent in G-suite (gmail, g-docs, slides, etc)
- Experience working for a fast paced/rapidly expanding start up
- You speak fluent English and German
- Excellent organisational, communication and data skills with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Ability to listen and a high level of empathy for people’s needs
- Choose to work from home or from our office when needed
- Accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
- 30 vacation days a year
- Competitive salary
- 'Choose your own perks' with 40 euros per month to use with our partner Heyday (including Mobility, Learning, Home, Gaming, Food & Drink)
- Unlimited work contracts
- Free Drinks and snacks
- Extensive visa and relocation package
- Your choice of laptop and equipment
Sounds Good? apply now for the position!
At Mondu we embrace and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.