Mondu's goal is to simplify the financial lives of small to medium-sized businesses so that they can focus on their core business. We have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments - we are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Simply put, we make B2B payments seamless.
After a hugely successful initial funding round, we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace, and this will not be possible without the right people on the team.
Our People Team is here to attract, enable and retain the best talents for Mondu. Driven by the ambition of delivering the very best candidate & employee experience, we work hard to allow both tech and commercial Mondu's teams to scale fast and smart.
But we do not stop with "just" hiring. Our goal is to be 100% certain that we're close to our mission. We do it by ensuring that the candidates we meet, and the employees we're lucky to have onboard fulfill their potential and expand it every day.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment process across our Corporate Development, Finance, Banking, Legal, Marketing, Operations, People, Commercial & Strategy Teams
- Drive recruiting excellence in hiring processes with a focus on both quality and speed.
- Use data to measure recruitment process improvements.
- Design, test and initiate new ways to attract the best candidates.
- Help us to build and innovate on our TA processes by owning projects and initiatives.
- Establish initiatives on how to hire for diversity and share best practices to build a diverse workforce.
- Stay current on industry trends and share relevant insights on the talent market
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- 4 years + of Talent Acquisition experience in either in-house or agency hiring
- Experience in hiring in rapidly scaling tech companies
- A clear Talent Acquisition vision and desire to build a first class TA function
- A real passion for driving candidate experience.
- Data-driven, able to measure, monitor and suggest improvements in order to accomplish the hiring plan
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal with fluency in English
What's in it for you?
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged.
- Choose to work from home or our office when needed.
- 1K euros of yearly learning & development budget for anything that will help you grow.
- 30 vacation days a year.
- Extensive visa and relocation package.
- You can choose your perks with 40 euros per month to use with Heyday (including mobility, learning, home, gaming, food & drink).
- Laptop and equipment of your choice.
- 25 euros monthly to have fun with your team!
Feels like an exciting challenge for you? Apply now!
Join a diverse, bright, and simply friendly team—the team of Monduneers.
We genuinely embrace a diverse workplace and candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds are welcome to apply for positions at Mondu. We strongly believe that working in a diverse team is precisely what makes us stronger, giving us an opportunity to learn from each other and know other perspectives.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation or educational background.