At Mondu, we have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments. We are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Our business will address a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. To do so, we will need to re-invent core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we will need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe and the US.
After a hugely successful initial funding round we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with stakeholders in different business units as a strategic data advisor, managing the growing data and reporting requirements for our business.
- You will be responsible for designing, executing, maintaining, and improving a business-aligned reporting portfolio, enabling decision making at scale
- You develop the automated process for the data management & supply of the BI Systems
- You plan and develop ETLs, data models, data lake, and best practices in collaboration with the specialist department for our consistent BI solution
- You have the performance and process optimisation of the existing system always in your mind
- You help with the definition and calculation of operating key performance indicators
- You help with the creation and output of standardised KPI reports for all teams to drive number-based decision making
Who you are
- Strong experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
- Experience with SQL and data visualization using Looker, Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and of conducting error/deviation analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency with quantitative analysis and knowledge of and experience working with complex databases
- Knowledge of an object-oriented language such as GoLang, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of a wide range of APIs, programming tools, and open-source libraries
- Degree in computer science or another degree with a focus on information management
- Choose to work from home or from our office when needed
- Accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
- 30 vacation days a year
- Competitive salary
- 'Choose your own perks' with 40 euros per month to use with our partner Heyday (including Mobility, Learning, Home, Gaming, Food & Drink)
- Unlimited work contracts
- Free Drinks and snacks
- Extensive visa and relocation package
- Your choice of laptop and equipment
Sounds Good? apply now for the position!
At Mondu we embrace and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.