Mondu is a Berlin-based FinTech with the mission to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments in order to help businesses grow worldwide. As a first step, we are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution, which enables B2B e-commerce businesses to offer their buyers their favorite payment method without the financial risk or operational burden. Thereby, we are innovating core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we listen closely to our customer needs and tailor our approach to their requirements, continuously expanding our value proposition.
Backed by the best investors in the FinTech space, we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace and this will only be possible with the right people in our team. We cannot wait to hear from you.
This is a truly unique opportunity: You will play an integral role in the expansion of one of the most exciting and fastest-growing start-ups of the global FinTech industry. Moreover, you will be joining the ride early on as part of our Expansion Team working closely with the Head of Expansion, driven by the ambition to open up new markets for Mondu at a fast pace in order to empower the widest possible merchant base in Europe and beyond. In this role, you will enter a highly dynamic team of strategic problem-solvers with a strong drive to execute. Your key aims will be to scope new market opportunities, devise go-to-market strategies and support their execution at launch. Hence, we are looking for exceptional talent to fill this role, who can excel in strategic challenges, whilst thriving in hands-on business creation. If this resonates with you, then you will enjoy this opportunity and we need to hear from you.
What you’ll do
Your responsibilities consist of an exciting mix of strategic problem-solving on the one hand and hands-on execution on the other:
- Provide comprehensive, data-driven strategic analyses of new market opportunities along evaluation criteria
- Provide deep dives into technical and regulatory requirements of new markets and work closely with product to support product readiness
- Help develop and refine Go-To-Market strategies and detailed execution plans
- Drive the execution of new market launches following the Go-To-Market strategy alongside country teams
- Ensure successful project-management across multiple functional owners
Who you are
- You have refined your analytic and strategic skill-set in 2-3 years of work in a top-tier management consulting firm, fast growth startup, banking/VC/PE or similar
- You are a strategic mind with a strong bias to action
- You’ve gained some experience in building a product or have been a part of a founding team
- You possess analytic rigour and are comfortable with data-driven problem-solving
- You naturally question the status quo from first principles with the ability to think out of the box for solutions
- You are a concise and empathetic communicator able to express your results or complex ideas clearly and actionable
- You have excellent project management skills with the ability to drive cross-functional collaboration
- You are ambitious, curious and resilient with a can-do attitude, always with a suggestion for a solution (rather than dwelling on a problem)
- You thrive in teams within a fast-paced and dynamic environment (change is the norm, not the exception)
- And - last but not least - you are kind, honest and generally have an open mind
Please note: Do not be put off from applying because you believe you cannot tick every box. If you think you can help, and you really want to join our growing and exciting business please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
We foster an open and honest culture based on mutual trust and psychological safety. We understand the value of work/life balance, and all our team members enjoy the possibility of working from home or our office:
- Choose to work from home or from our office when needed
- Accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
- 30 vacation days a year
- Highly competitive salary
- 'Choose your own perks' with 40 euros per month to use with our partner Heyday (including Mobility, Learning, Home, Gaming, Food & Drink)
- Unlimited work contracts
- Free Drinks and snacks
- Extensive visa and relocation package
- Your choice of laptop and equipment
- Learn, thrive and develop in a modern, cutting-edge working environment with lots of high-talented and experienced individuals.
Sounds Good? apply now for the position!
At Mondu we embrace and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.