At Mondu, we have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments. We are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Our business will address a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. To do so, we will need to re-invent core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we will need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe and the US.
After a hugely successful initial funding round we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.
This is a truly unique opportunity - you will play an integral role in expanding one of the most exciting and fastest-growing start-ups of the global FinTech industry. You will be working closely with the Director of Sales and join our Sales Team, driven by the ambition to onboard new merchants and empower the possible broadest merchant base in Europe and beyond. You will enter the team of the best experts in the sales area. The team of Monduneers.
What you’ll do
- You will be in charge of the complete sales process with a potential customer.
- You will pitch, follow up, negotiate, and close the deals.
- You will be preparing perfect handovers for the Customer Success Manager so the new merchant can go live fast and easily.
- You will be collecting feedback from our potential customers for our development team.
- Your feedback from the market will be essential.
Who you are
- You have more than 3 years of sales experience in a fast-growing fintech or SaaS Company.
- You can manage a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders on a C-Level.
- You have at least a basic technical understanding of API, shop-systems, and CMS.
- You can give a fantastic pitch on the phone, in zoom calls, or in real life.
- You keep your Salesforce always up to date.
- A big plus will be a Sales B2B payment background.
- A plus will be having payment experience with an online merchant.
- You are a team player, helping others because only a great team can bring the company to great success.
- You are honest, open, and resilient. You have a can-do attitude, always ready to share your suggestions (rather than dwelling on a problem).
- You have great German and English skills, along with solid communication skills.
- Choose to work from home or from our office when needed
- Accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
- 30 vacation days a year
- Competitive salary
- 'Choose your own perks' with 40 euros per month to use with our partner Heyday (including Mobility, Learning, Home, Gaming, Food & Drink)
- Unlimited work contracts
- Free Drinks and snacks
- Extensive visa and relocation package
- Your choice of laptop and equipment
Sounds Good? apply now for the position!
At Mondu we embrace and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.