At Mondu, we have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments. We are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Our business will address a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. To do so, we will need to re-invent core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we will need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe and the US.
After a hugely successful initial funding round, we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace, and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.
Our Sales Team
The Commercial Team plays an essential role in bringing Mondu's customer-first philosophy to life. The Team's mission is to serve customers and partners through the whole value chain journey - offering the right product portfolio, securing a fast onboarding, and smooth technical integration. Additionally, our Team ensures that our customers stay satisfied and ensures sustainable cooperation in the long run.
This is a truly unique opportunity - you will play an integral role in our sales team and therefore in expanding one of the most exciting and fastest-growing start-ups of the global FinTech industry. You will be working closely with the Senior Account Executives and join our Sales Team, driven by the ambition to onboard new merchants and empower the possible broadest merchant base in Europe and beyond. You will enter the team of the best experts in the sales area. The team of Monduneers.
What you’ll do
- You'll play an integral role in defining and executing Mondu’s sales strategy.
- You will outline the lead generation process and be fully responsible for the successful execution of converting new merchants to the Mondu platform.
- You will reach out to these bespoke merchants on various channels and prequalify them for onboarding to our service.
- You will execute thorough customer discovery research and suggest potential merchants.
- You’ll deliver new solutions and channels for establishing relationships with potential customers.
- You'll be pitching, following up, and organizing demo appointments.
- You'll contribute to expanding Mondu, one of the fastest-growing start-ups of the global FinTech industry. By influencing Mondu's success, you will also be able to gain insights into the commercial value chain.
Who you are
- You gathered first-hand experience in sales, customer acquisition, and/or CRM, ideally in a fast-growing fintech, tech or SaaS company.
- You are skilled at presenting and pitching, both over the phone and via video calls.
- You have some experience working with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce.
- You have the confidence to work independently and know the value of working in a team.
- You have a can-do attitude, always ready to share your suggestions (rather than dwelling on a problem).
- You have great German and good English skills, along with solid communication skills.
It would be a plus if you also:
- You have gained some experience with e-commerce and online merchants.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonuses that will keep you motivated.
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged.
- Choose to work from home or our office when needed.
- 1K euros of yearly learning & development budget for anything that will help you grow.
- 30 vacation days a year.
- You can choose your perks with 40 euros per month to use with Heyday (including mobility, learning, home, gaming, food & drink).
- Laptop and equipment of your choice.
- 25 euros monthly to have fun with your team!
- Drinks and snacks in the office (whenever you feel like taking a break from your “home HQ”).
Feels like an exciting challenge for you? Apply now!
Join a diverse, bright, and simply friendly team—the team of Monduneers.
We genuinely embrace a diverse workplace and candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds are welcome to apply for positions at Mondu. We strongly believe that working in a diverse team is precisely what makes us stronger, allowing us to learn from each other and know other perspectives.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation or educational background.