Mondu's goal is to simplify the financial lives of small to medium sized businesses so that they can focus on their core business. We have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments - we are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses.
After a hugely successful initial funding round, we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace, and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.
Our Sales Department
This is a truly unique opportunity - you will play an integral role in expanding one of the most exciting and fastest-growing start-ups of the global FinTech industry. You will join the Partner Management Team, driven by the ambition to build and strengthen relationships with relevant partners and empower the possible broadest partner base in Europe and beyond. You will enter the team of the best experts. The team of Monduneers.
What you’ll do
- Define and execute on a comprehensive and proactive partnership strategy with one or more of the payment networks.
- Source, structure, and negotiate deals with new and existing partners in pursuit of product and business objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the partnership including prioritization of key focus areas, structuring / negotiation of new initiatives.
- Understand our partners’ strategic priorities, challenges, and internal roadmaps; regularly communicate insights and strategic. recommendations to Mondu product stakeholders.
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to support ongoing partnership management.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing) to ensure best value for our partners.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- You have at least 3 years of Partner Management experience in a fast-growing fintech, ideally in payment.
- Good understanding of the payment landscape, with critical thinking skills to interpret market movements and trends.
- Experience building + managing relationships with external senior business leaders and others across a partner organization.
- You have a (basic) technical understanding of an API, shop-systems, CMS and ability to understand Mondu’s product portfolio and partners infrastructure.
- You’re commercially driven and understand partnership opportunities.
- You are a team player, helping others because only a great team can bring the company to great success.
- You are honest, open, and resilient.
- You have a can-do attitude, always ready to share your suggestions (rather than dwelling on a problem).
- You have great German and English skills, along with solid communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged.
- Choose to work from home or our office when needed.
- 30 vacation days a year.
- Extensive visa and relocation package.
- You can choose your perks with 40 euros per month to use with Heyday (including mobility, learning, home, gaming, food & drink).
- Laptop and equipment of your choice.
Sounds Good? apply now for the position!
At Mondu we embrace and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.