Mondu's goal is to simplify the financial lives of small to medium sized businesses so that they can focus on their core business. We have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments - we are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses.
After a hugely successful initial funding round, we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace, and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.
What you’ll do
- You will be one of the core employees in a hands-on team that takes pride in high coding standards and modern development practices.
- You’ll be using technologies like GoLang, AWS, serverless and modern databases to build and scale our platform, which is the core of the experience we’re building in the world of B2B payments.
- Develop a product from the ground up and have a huge impact on the success of the company as a whole.
Who you are
- 6+ years of professional experience as a software engineer.
- Advanced knowledge and testing skills in Golang or Ruby and Microservice architectures
- Excellent knowledge of software design and scalable architecture.
- A deep understanding of backend production systems.
- Experience building a product end-to-end, through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
- Proactive team player, keen on impacting our company, product and our customers.
- Experience working on payments systems or risk systems is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
- Choose to work from home or our office when needed
- 30 vacation days a year
- Extensive visa and relocation package
- You can choose your perks with 40 euros per month to use with Heyday (including mobility, learning, home, gaming, food & drink)
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Drinks and snacks in the office (whenever you feel like taking a break from your “home HQ”)
Feels like an exciting challenge for you? Apply now!
Join a diverse, bright, and simply friendly team—the team of Monduneers.
We genuinely embrace a diverse workplace and candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds are welcome to apply for positions at Mondu. We strongly believe that working in a diverse team is precisely what makes us stronger, giving us an opportunity to learn from each other and know other perspectives.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation or educational background.