Sales Management at Mondu is an essential part of the broader Commercial organization, which also includes dedicated teams for Customer Success and Partner Management. More concretely, Sales Management is responsible for bringing Mondu’s product(s) to market, i.e., engaging with B2B merchants and marketplaces that would benefit from integrating our payment solution in their (online) distribution channels to enhance the customer experience for their B2B buyers and benefit from efficiencies in their own operations.
👩💻👨💻What you’ll do:
A Business Development Representative (BDR) has an integral role in our sales team, with the focus being on proactively expanding the customer base of one of the most exciting and fastest-growing startups in the global FinTech industry. You can expect to work together (and develop) with experienced colleagues within the team (Senior Sales Managers) but also beyond (e.g., Marketing, Product). You will report directly to the Head of Sales, granting your work extensive visibility. Your main tasks include:
- Execute thorough market research and suggest potential leads
- Prepare and execute your tailored outreach strategy on various channels (e-mailing, phone calls, LinkedIn outreach, etc.)
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities and hand over to (Senior) Sales Managers for in-depth product demonstrations
- Document your approach and success in Salesforce adhering to formalized funnel stages and metrics
- Support strategic sales initiatives as Mondu enters further markets
🏅What do you need to succeed in this role?
- You gained first professional experience in sales/customer acquisition, ideally in a fast-growing tech startup, e-commerce, or SaaS company.
- You are a natural communicator and very skilled at presenting and pitching via various mediums (phone calls, video calls, events).
- You have experience working with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce.
- You are professionally fluent in both German and English.
- You are confident in working independently and in a team, utilizing all possible channels to stay connected (Google Meets, Slack, etc.).
- Experience with B2B e-commerce and/or payments industry is a plus.
🎁 What's in it for you?
- €1000 per year for you to contribute to your learning & development to help you grow professionally and personally.
- €480 per year for your well-being outside of work for mobility, home, gaming, food & drink
- €300 per year for you to endorse team build, including dinners, games, and events
- 30 vacation days per year
- A flexible visa and relocation package powered by our partner Jobbatical
- Work where you are most efficient, be it at the office or home, as much as you like.
- Take advantage of our Workation policy, allowing for up to 12 weeks every year work outside of Germany (some restrictions apply)
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
🦸Are you a Monduneer in disguise?
Working in a truly diverse group makes us stronger and more resilient. Furthermore, it enables an unfair advantage - the opportunity to learn from each other, see different perspectives, and consider a broader range of variables in our decision-making. That is what being a Monduneer is all about.
Thus, regardless of your background, age, disability, gender, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation, educational background, or any other aspect you feel is a statement of your diversity, we look forward to discussing your role in mind.
If you believe you are a Monduneer in disguise, and it's time for you to shine, submit your application, and we'll take it from there.
Mondu is a Berlin-based Fintech company in the B2B payments space whose purpose is to simplify the financial lives of SMBs so that they can focus on business. Mondu provides a BNPL solution for B2B, which helps merchants and marketplaces to improve conversion rate and protect themselves against default risk, while alleviating the operational burden of collection and dunning. Business buyers benefit from payment flexibility that improves their cash flow and allows them better day-to-day business management.
To-date, Mondu has raised $57 million in financing, with its Series A funding round led by US-based venture capital fund, Valar Ventures. Previous investors Cherry Ventures, FinTech Collective have continued to support Mondu in its Series A.
Mondu has a team of over 100 incredibly talented professionals from diverse backgrounds and with experience from the best companies, in tech and elsewhere.