Moniepoint is an all-in-one digital financial services platform for businesses in emerging markets. Since 2019, Moniepoint’s technology has powered over a million businesses, offering all the payment, banking, credit, and business management tools they need to succeed.
Moniepoint Inc through its subsidiaries in Nigeria Moniepoint MFB, and TeamApt Ltd, currently processes the majority of the POS transactions in Nigeria, processing over $170 billion in annualized TPV. It is Africa’s second-fastest growing fintech, is profitable and was recognized by the CBN as the most inclusive payment platform in the country in 2022.
Your Opportunity and Mission
We are looking for a talented and passionate Growth Product Manager to join our Growth Team. You will be responsible for products that drive effective acquisitions, engagement and retention.
- Set the vision, product strategy and road map to drive growth and business impact such as improving conversion metrics in the onboarding funnel, from download to transaction, and scale up acquisition and retention programs such as our referral program or incentives and promotions.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of your products and initiatives.
- Run and analyze experiments to support your product decisions with data.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to optimize acquisition funnel and improve user on boarding, engagement and retention.
- Understand user needs and build delightful user experiences in collaboration with the design team.
- Align with marketing/business stakeholders and other product teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience.
- Work closely with the engineering teams across products to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Manage the growth tools stack (MMP, CRM, etc.).
- 5 years of relevant professional experience outside of an academic and internship setting.
- Consistent experience in improving consumer-facing products through various tools and techniques for tech companies.
- Data analysis experience: ability to execute complex analysis and synthesize into a storyline to evangelize, influence and drive action across the organization.
- Problem-solving skills. Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data.
- Experience as a Software Engineer or a Data Lead is required.
- A degree in a scientific discipline such as Physics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer is an advantage.
- SQL programming required.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
What Moniepoint Can Offer You
- The opportunity to drive financial inclusion and shape the future of the African financial ecosystem
- The chance to work on innovative and impactful projects
- A dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment where every team member’s voice is recognized and valued
- Flexible work arrangements
- Continuous learning and career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, individual performance bonuses, and firmwide performance bonus
- Company covered health insurance plans
- Pension plans
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with one of our recruiters
- A general interview with the Senior Manager of Marketing Strategy
- A case study-based discussion with SVP of Marketing
- A behavioural interview with members of the Executive team
Moniepoint is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.