Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €55 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020 and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
With innovation ingrained in our approach, we are actively developing the main pillars of our operational structure. Our technical environment consists primarily of Python, Google cloud services, PostgreSQL, Docker, and we will look to you to enhance our data analytics capabilities further.
What you will do:
As a core member of the Business Intelligence team, you will have the unique task of building the main pillars of our data infrastructure and core analytics. You will identify resource needs, help select the appropriate tools and establish internal protocol that enables a smooth, cross platform, accessible and clean data that is reliable and help propel business decisions as well as functionality of the platform. You will have the freedom, and be expected, to share ideas and have lasting impact in our organisation. We offer a chic office in the center of Berlin, an accelerated professional growth path, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious, senior, international team!
What you bring to the table
- 3-5 years of professional experience as an analyst/data scientist.
- Experience supporting b2b sales and online marketing (google analytics) a plus
- Strong data manipulation skills (SQL, Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experience with enterprise visualization software (Tableau, Looker, Metabase, etc.)
- Fundamental quantitative/statistical skills - correlation, regression, and causal analysis
- We give preference to candidates with advanced statistical experience - simulation, Bayesian methods, natural language processing
- Experience with a scripting language a big plus (primarily Python)
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Mathematics, etc.) required; advanced degrees preferred
What you'll get
- A competitive compensation package.
- Join an experienced, highly motivated, and fast-moving team.
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup.
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible.
- Contribute to and share the company's success.