What you will do:
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will work on a variety of exciting tasks at the interface between customers and our products. You will work intensively and independently with customers and support them in gaining access to Moss and in using our products successfully. Through your customer proximity, you provide valuable feedback and support us in optimizing processes and achieving common goals. As a member of the Moss Operations Team, you contribute to the growth of Moss on a daily basis.
What you bring to the table:
- You have already gained initial experience in customer-oriented operations areas such as customer onboarding and customer support - ideally in a B2B startup
- You convince with your communicative nature and you enjoy communicating with customers
- You have strong analytical skills and work carefully and in a solution-oriented manner
- You are flexible, proactive, and always interested in learning new things and developing yourself further
- You speak fluent German and English
What does success look like:
- You are the first point of contact for our customers and accompany them throughout the entire onboarding process
- You inspire our customers and you are responsible for the positive image of our brand
- You carry out know your customer analyzes and prepare the customer due diligence documents for customer acceptance
- You advise and support our customers via phone, email or chat and process their inquiries independently
- You will actively work on projects and support the optimization of processes in the customer operations area through customer feedback
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team.
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup.
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible.
- Contribute to and share the company's success.