Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spends management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and Fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100’s of live customers, we're awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
As we are scaling, we are looking for an Operations Intern to join our Operations team of innovative thinkers and contributors! As an intern/working student, you will accompany versatile projects within our international team and play a pivotal role in developing our product. You will work cross-functionally with our Co-Founders and other teams on projects that offer you the unique opportunity to shape processes in a fast-growing company. You support our team in their daily operational work in the fields of risk, data and/or customer success.
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, management, finance, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- You preferably have time for a 3-6 month internship starting immediately.
- Ideally, you have already gained some relevant practical experience in consulting, banking or operations. Experience in a dynamic (FinTech) startup is an advantage.
- You have a strong interest in financial topics, process optimization and project work.
- Your German language skills are on a native level and you are business fluent in English. You are proficient in using Excel and enjoy working with new software and tools to deepen your knowledge.
- You are talented in quickly grasping problems and finding solutions and you enjoy communicating with stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Join an experienced highly motivated and fast-moving team
- The ability to shape the product success within the market of a quickly growing startup
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
- Contribute to and share the company's success